- Welcome to Pandemic Aesthetics: How the Health Crisis Is Reshaping Contemporary Art—and Changing the Way We Look at It, Too, Artnet News, July 1.
- Jill Magid "Tender: Balance" at The Renaissance Society, Chicago Artist Writers, June 01.
- Jill Magid in Conversation with Claudia Steinberg, (Interview and Feature) The Tank, April. View PDF.
- The Other Woman, (Interview and Cover) Art Monthly. No 443, February. View PDF.
- Has the Pandemic Changed The Experience of Encountering Art in Public?, Metropolis, January 22.
- Five Shows That Captured This Unprecedented Year, Cultured Magazine, December 24.
- The Body Was Already So Fragile: On A Monumental Public Artwork by Jill Magid, Forbes, November 11.
- Jill Magid Talks 'Tender' and More Via Dia, The East Hampton Star, November 5.
- How Pennies are Being Used as Brooklyn Artist's 'Dispersed Monument' of COVID Pandemic, NBC New York, October 17.
- Artist Jill Magid Etched a Phrase Onto 120,000 US Pennies That Reflects Society's Greater Concern for Financial Bodies Than Human Ones, Artnet, October 11.
- Jill Magid's Monumental Currency Project With Creative Time Gives A Penny For Your Thoughts, Cultured Magazine, October 10.
- Why This Artist is Paying Bodegas with 120,000 Pennies, The New York Times, October 1.
- Worth Every Penny? Artist Jill Distributes 120,000 Engraved One-Cent Pieces Amid Nationwide Coin Shortage in the US, The Art Newspaper, October 1.
- Color, Creativity, and Control, The East Hampton Star, August 26.
- On using your work to understand systems of power, The Creative Independent, April 6.
- Copyright Law And Art: Legal Scholar Amy Adler In Conversation With Artist Jill Magid, Art in America, February 18.
- Who owns an artist’s legacy? This documentary asks that question in a brilliant — and slightly ghoulish — way, Washington Post, June 17.
- Art Meets Life And Afterlife In The Proposal", OC Weekly, June 6.
- Talking to Jill Magid, Director of the Most Shocking Architecture Documentary, Ever, Surface, May 31.
- Review: ‘The Proposal’ examines a real-life art world provocation with dramatic flair, Los Angeles Times, May 30.
- The Passive-Aggressive Fight Over Luis Barragán’s Archive Hits the Big Screen in ‘The Proposal’, Observer, May 25.
- ‘The Proposal’ Review: The Artist, the Architect and the Other Woman, The New York Times, May 23.
- The Proposal’ Review: Artist Turns Luis Barragán’s Legacy Into an Absorbing Caper, Indiewire, May 23.
- Rendezvous with Akerman, Talkhouse, May 21.
- Jill Magid's Epic Quest to Unlock Luis Barragán's Archives is Now a Movie, Hyperallergic, September 19.
- Last Half Hot Docs Gems to Catch, Urban Toronto, May 2nd.
- Tribeca ’18 Review: Jill Magid Makes “The Proposal” a Film You Can’t Refuse Moveable Feast, by Stephen Saito, April 24
- Tribeca 2018 Women Directors: Meet Jill Magid— “The Proposal”, WomenandHollywood.com.
- The Proposal, Tribeca Review Screen International, Allan Hunter, April 22.
- 17 Movies to Enjoy for The Tribeca Film Festival's 17th Edition. The New York Times, April 17.
- Conceptual Artist Jill Magid wins the Calder Prize, Artnet.com, January.
- The Modern Art Notes Podcast Episode 330.
- Best of 2016: Our Top 15 Exhibitions Around the World, Hyperallergic, December 2016. View PDF.
- 1000 Words: Jill Magid Talks about The Proposal, Artforum, September View PDF
- Dust, Ashes and Art. Artishock, Othiana Roffiel, December.
- Luis Barragán convertido en anillo. Entrevista con Jill Magid, Código, August 04.
- The Architect Who Became a Diamond, The New Yorker, by Alice Gregory, August 01 issue. View PDF
- Jill Magid, Kunst Halle Sankt Gallen, Switzerland, Frieze Editorial, Kate Sutton, July 11.
- Jill Magid Puts Blind Trust in the Police, artnet News, by Blake Gopnik, June 29.
- Summer 2016 Feature, ArtReview, View PDF
- Jill Magid Unveils Ghoulish Plot to Free Mexican Architect Luis Barragán's Archives at LISTE, Artspace, by Andrew M. Goldstein, June 14.
- Scene and Herd, Artforum, June 20. View PDF
- Interview: This Artist Is Flirting with Surveillance and Romancing Spies, Broadly, Olivia Parkes, May 14.
- Review: Emergency Measures at the Power Station, Dallas. Lanie DeLay, Glasstire
- Jill Magid: A Preamble to a Postscript, by Mihnea Mircan, Afterall magazine, Issue No. 39. View PDF.
- Excerpt from Becoming Tarden, Mousse Magazine, Issue No. 46. View PDF.
- Review: Reads Like a Book, Museumproqm blogspot, Sebastian Cichocki, Director of the Museum of Modern Art in Warsaw, January 24.
- Permission is a Material. An Interview with Jill Magid. ArtPulse Magazine, Jeff Edwards
- Cover and Interview: The Frankenstein Issue, Flaunt Magazine, December Issue No. 239
- Critic's Pick Artforum: A Mouse Drowned in a Honey Pot, Artforum, October 29
- Interview: Jill Magid, Cream magazine, by Karla Cova Villa, in Spanish
- Review: Jill Magid, by Anna Francke. Frieze magazine. Link in English, German
- Review: Jill Magid at Art in General. By Colby Chamberlain, Artforum, March Issue
- Review: Jill Magid. Modern Painters, by Wendy Vogel, March Issue
- Artist Project Cabinet Magazine, Issue No. 51
- Art in Review: Jill Magid 'Woman With Sombrero, The New York Times, by Ken Johnson, November 28th
- Tug of War Stretches Architect's Legacy, The New York Times, by Randy Kennedy, November 3rd
- Jill Magid Explores Architect's Contested Legacy Art in America, by Kylie Gilchrist
- Artforum Critics Pick: Jill Magid Art in General, Artforum, by Sarah Lookofsky
- Sexy Librarians, Secret Service, and Tangents: With "The Book Lovers" The Paris Review, by Alex Moore
- Artforum Critics Pick: The Book Lovers, Artforum.com, reviewed by Colby Chamberlain
- Time Out Says: No One Lives Here, Time Out London (for Legoland/ Surveillance Shoe), March 13
- Review: No One Lives Here, This Is Tomorrow, by Yvette Gresle
- At the fairs... MoMA Talks Auto Portrait Pending at Independent
- The Artist's Contract / From the Contract of Aesthetics to the Aesthetics of the Contract, Mousse Magazine, by Daniel McClean, Issue No. 25
- Auto Portrait Pending at Independent Art Fair, From the Vernissage Floor: Armory Week in 48 Hours, ArtSlant, by Charlie Schultz
- Auto Portrait Pending at Independent Art Fair, Bypassing Bling, Independent Fair Serves Up Cerebral and Offbeat Displays, Blouin Artinfo, by Julia Halperin, March 8th
- Auto Portrait Pending at Independent Art Fair, The Independent Perfects the Art Ubermarket, Art Fag City, by Whitney Kimball and Will Brand, March 8
- Auto Portrait Pending at the Independent Art Fair, The Writing Is on the Wall at the Independent Art Fair, Hypoallergic, by Emily Colucci, March 11
- Playmate as Fine Art Playboy Magazine
- Faust 24: Jill Magid Interview with Magnolia de la Garza Mousse Magazine, Dec issue.
- Review: Jill Magid's paean to the unspoken word at Honor Fraser, Los Angeles Times, by Sharon Mizota, June 14
- Review: AO On Site- Los Angeles: Jill Magid at Honor Fraser Gallery, Art Observed, by M. Hoetger, June 7th
- Interview: Jill Magid, Artforum.com, 500 words, as told by Zach Cahill.
- Between Words and Deeds: Jill Magid Art Papers, Mar/Apr Issue
- Artforum Critics Pick: Campaign, Artforum, by Johanna Fateman
- Review: Jill Magid, Might be Good, by Kate Green, Feb 10
- Artist-witness creates exhibit for Arthouse in response to shooting at Texas Capitol, Austin360, January 25th, download pdf
- Texting: The Artist as Writer as Artist Modern Painters, Blouin Artinfo, by Daniel Kunitz, June 3rd
- Failed States (excerpt from book-in-progress) Modern Painters, June
- Best of 2011, Exhibitions Artforum, December Download pdf
- Review Art Papers, Jill Magid at BAM, July/ August
- The Open Secret: The Work of Art Between Disclosure and Redaction Artforum, By Pamela M. Lee, May. Download pdf
- When Fausto Met Faust: Jill Magid at the Matrix Gallery KQED Arts Blog, April
- Jill Magid and Carey Young Mousse Magazine Issue #29
- Third Singapore Biennale: Open house in a not-so-open society, AsianViews.com, May
- Bizarre Biennale Bites: The Singapore Biennial TheUrbanWire.com, May
- Art Review: A Reasonable Man in a Box Brooklyn Rail, September
- Art Review: A Reasonable Man in a Box Art in America, November 16th
- Art in the Age of Information Saturation, New York Observer, November 22nd
- Art Review, Whitewall Magazine, July 27
- Dutch Secret Service Take Custody of Jill Magid's Art, Artdaily.org, Jan 5
- Jill Magid Manuscript Confiscated Following Tate Modern Exhibit, Wall Street Journal, Jan 8
- From Physical Object to Literary Text, MAP magazine, Issue 21, p.60-65
- Editor's Pick, Licence to Thrill, The Guardian, UK Link to video, Dec 31.
- An Artist Delves Into the Lives of Spies ,The Wall Street Journal, go to link Sept 19-20
- Art Review: Jill Magid at Tate Modern Art Monthly Download pdf Dec/Jan 09/10
- Secret Agency Rhizome online go to link, October 15th
- Petits couacs entre une artiste américaine et des agents secrets Le Monde, October 16th, Download pdf
- Video Interview: TateShots: Jill Magid- Authority to Remove, Tate Online, October 16th
- The Dutch Secret Service Commissions Artist and Gets Cold Feet NRC Handelsbad (Dutch National Newspaper), Sept 23rd Front page Article, English Translation
- Editorial Response to: The Dutch Secret Service Commissions Artist and Gets Cold Feet NRC Handelsbad (Dutch National Newspaper). Sept 24th English Translation
- Published Letter From The Dutch secret service (AIVD) NRC Handelsbad (Dutch National Newspaper). Sept 25 English Translation
- Interview with Michael Rush Art On Air, public radio Link to live interview
- Infiltrating the Institution: A Roundtable Art on Paper
- Jill Magid Interviews Sophie Calle Tokion Magazine
- Article 12 Chosen as Top 5 International shows of 2008 NRC Handelsblad Download pdf
- NRC Handelsblad, Review of Article 12
- De Volkskrant, Review of Article 12
- Art in Review, The New Normal at Artists Space, The New York Times, June 13th
- Tokion Magazine Video Interview
- Art in Review: With Full Consent, New York Times, by Roberta Smith, July 27
- Review: Artforum, by Kyle Bentley, October. Download pdf
- Critic's Pick: Jill Magid, Artforum.com, by Colby Chamberlain
- Who Will Be Famous in 2112?, Art News
- Review: Art in America, December
- Review of The Dotted Line @ Rotunda Gallery, Time Out New York, by Paddy Johnson, Issue 634, Nov 22
- Art Review, Modern Painters, by Lyra Libery Kilston, October Issue
- Artist Profile: Bidoun Issue No. 10, Technology, by Elizabeth Rubin
- Cultures & Conflits ‹Regardez!› A propos des travaux de Jill Magid sur les outils de surveillance et de sécurité réalisé par Miriam Perier Link to article (in French)
- Preguntas Que Aguardan Respuesta Calle20.es No. 16, April
- DiAmante Jill Magid, Vogue Spanish Edition Link to Blog
- We Make Money Not Art, Two Blog Entries Orwellian Projects and Evidence Locker entry
- Cover and article: Rood Draad Mister Motley, Issue 13, March
- Tangent_fear: Inviting Horror ArteContext, by Vincente Carreton Cano
- Surveillance: Spectacle on Video, The Boston Globe, by Ken Johnson
- Review: The Joy of Looking, The Boston Phoenix, by Christopher Mills
- SOMA: The Street Issue, Surveillance as Lover and Art, by Scott Indrisek, Volume 20.3 April
- Aspect - The Chronicle of New Media, Volume VII: Personalities and Personas DVD Order DVD
- Interview with Jenneke Wesseling, Stedelijk Museum Bulletin. Nov Issue Link to Stedelijk Museum Prgram
- Link to Article
- No. 89 - Libration Point, Stedelijk Museum Bureau Newsletter 89, Essays by Jelle Bouwhuis and Jane Farver, Nov-Dec Issue.
- List of Press Articles on Libration Point, SMBA
- Libration-Point Press Page
- Near No-Mans Land, A Quest for Peace The New York Times, by Stephen Zacks Link to Print Version
- Subverting Surveillance. Amsterdam Weekly. Nov 10-16 Download pdf
- N.Paradoxa: Feminist Art Journal Editorial p.4, Volume 15
- NRC Handelsblad, Levend oog aan de wand, by Jenneke Wesseling, NL
- Stadsprtret met Bewakingscameras De Volkskrant, 17 February
- Swedish Television Arts Program Kobra: Inslag 4: Jill Magid (Media Player)
- De Appel Reader. No. 3: On Patrol. Published by De Appel, Amsterdam
- Interview with Mark Lawson, BBC Front Row: Auto Portrait Pending
- I want to be a jewel Het Parool, by Kees Keijer, Amsterdam, Sept. 30
- Review of A'DAM, De Groene Amsterdammer, by Steven Tesseling, September 16
- The Daily Telegraph. 'Strangeness and Charm', by Richard Dorment
- Interview with Geert Lovink, Nettime.org
- Jill Magid in Conversation with Geert Lovink. FACT, Liverpool
- Critics Pick for Evidence Locker, New York Times, Filmography
- Interview with Mark Lawson, BC 4 Front Row
- Interview with Tim Marlow, BBC 5 and Broadside Films, Sept 30th
- Artists Story: Making Bubbles, AN Magazine, September issue, UK
- 'Bright Lights Big City', Kersvers Magazine, September
- Shifting Map, RAIN Artists Initiatives Network, Published NAi, Rotterdam
- Artist's Talk, Guest Lecture, Liverpool Biennial, Liverpool, UK
- Archis Magazine: Archis is Shrinking, Issue No. 1
- Artists to Watch in the Biennials, Glamour Magazine, Italy, April
- 'Enter Trans-Urban,' NYArts Magazine, November
- 'House 83.5,' Flying Dutchman, March
- Terror-Décor: Panel Discussion with Ziga Kariz, Tim Druckery, Max Protetch Gallery, NY
- System Azure Observed, Metropolis Magazine, October
- Archis Magazine. 'Surveillance Shoes'; 'System Azure,' June
- Radio Interview: Thresholding, Smart Project Space, Amsterdam
- Shift, System Azure, Berlin, Germany
- Thresholds. 'Recognizing Desire'. Project Pages, MIT Biennial Journal of Art, Architecture, and Critical Theory